Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sunny Sweet Temper

After going to my first official Blythe Meet (stay tuned for that!) in San Francisco, I was able to head back to Double Punch (remember I wrote a blog about it in July?) and not only pick up some sweet swag (mostly Disney stuff), but I got to check out "Sunny Sweet Temper" in the art gallery portion of the store. "Sunny Sweet Temper" is fully charged by estrogen as it displays the art of Tink, Kelly Tunstall, Leah Brawley, Nathalie Roland, and one of my personal faves Fawn Gehweiler. It runs until Nov. 16, so if you ever find yourself in the area go check it out!

Here's a glimpse at what I saw . . .

Tink_00

Tink_03

Fawn Gehweiler_02

Fawn Gehweiler_03

Kelly Tunstall_00

Kelly Tunstall_02

Nathalie Roland_00

Wooden Peeps_01

Leah Brawley_01

Leah Brawley_06

[All photos courtesy of NiNa]

For more information on "Sunny Sweet Temper", check out Double Punch's website. And to see more pictures from the show, go to my Flickr page.

PS: If you stop by Double Punch you just might be able to snag one of our lovely postcards :D

100_6231

No comments: