Friday, August 3, 2007

Teenyboppers Prepare Yourselves

Remember the days when boy bands ruled the world? I know they sure ruled mine back in high school... And I have to admit that I still find my inner teenybopper coming out when I hear an *NSYNC song or when one of the members is on TV for whatever reason [exception being JT since he's always in the limelight anyway]. So I was super excited when Joey Fatone was a contestant on Dancing With The Stars and you bet your @$$ I maxed out all my votes (multiple phones & online) when he was battling Apolo Anton Ohno for that top spot... I was crushed when he lost =(

But what does this have to do with anything now? Dancing With The Stars has been over for ages! Well, get your inner teenybopper ready because this Monday, VH1 is bringing together 4 former boy band popstars together to see if they can make little girls scream like banshees once again. Mission: Man Band is VH1s newest addition to their Celebreality and stars Chris Kirkpatrick (*NSYNC), Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), Rich Cronin (LFO), and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd) who will be living together for a month to create new music and perform as their own new pop group. How crazy cool is that?! It'll be interesting to see how much they've changed since the 90s boy band phenomenon disappeared. I'm personally looking foward to seeing Chris & Jeff =) Yay!



Series premieres this Monday, August 6th at 10pm. Check out the series' main page on VH1. You can even catch a sneak premiere... I can't wait!


Until next time...

bye bye bye!

No comments: