Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Oracle of Starbucks

Forget about horoscopes telling you you like a lot of attention because you're a Pisces or that you're materialistic because you're a Capricorn (harumph!) .

Instead, let your regular Starbucks drink determine your personality via The Oracle of Starbucks.

Just type in your full drink order, including the size [tall, grande, venti], and voila! Instant personality analyzed by your usual Starbucks order.






Here's the results I got for my usual: Tall Caramel Frappucino

Personality type: Clueless

You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it. Most people who drink tall caramel frappucino are strippers.

Also drinks: Wine coolers

Can also be found at: The mall

I got the same result for my winter usual -- Tall White Chocolate Mocha. So is it accurate, you're wondering? Well let's put it this way, I can be found at the mall when class is cancelled -- that's about it. No pole dancing for me!

Whatever, it's fun. Go try it and tell us what your drink says about you!

*Note: The Oracle of Starbucks isn't affiliated with the Starbucks company.

1 comment:

chibacheebs said...

Drink: Tall Chai Tea Latte with a shot of raspberry.

Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars


Um, yeah. SOOOOO OFF. This thing has got it twisted. I do the plotting and I prefer my bottled water chilled or at room temperature. I'd have a beer over a martini. Whatever though. I never use my own money at Starbucks anyway.

If I don't have bottled water it's a venti water from Starbucks. Apparently I will become a crack addict. However, I believe Starbucks water IS crack.