Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello Blind-o

[photo courtesy of urban outfitters]
I'm a sucker for blind boxes lately. I have yet to find this in a blind box. ;) Anyhoo, on a recent trip to SF, I picked up two Hello Kitty Blind boxes at Urban Outfitters. These 3" vinyl cuties come in 12 designs, including a mystery chase figure...by the looks of the doodle on the box...a possible Batz Maru figure???
Again, you can't really go wrong with this...it's Hello Kitty and all the prints are cute! I didn't get the ones I wanted, but I soooo love them anyway...fool proof I tell ya!
Here are my goods:
Ice Cream Hello Kitty

and the mystery/chase figure, Bling Batz Maru!
[dont 'cha love the "XO" bootie mark in the ultra hot Rosewood Standard typeface???]

1 comment:

Chemical Robotiks said...

this is one of the coolest adaptations I've ever seen of hello kitty. Damn, i need to find these