Tuesday, July 17, 2007

bustin' a Kwik E

Murse1 and I checked out a Kwik-E-Mart a couple of saturdays ago.
Yes, it was surreal to see the 7-11 converted into a Kwik-E-Mart (post about the experience to follow,) but the dorky designer in me was more interested in their signage.

Oh so Simpsons-esque -- I really thought I was in Springfield!

I love the vibrant cartoonie colors...

...their witty slogans, which stayed true to the sarcastic Simpsons humor...

..the very convincing advertising...


..and the down-right plain silliness of it all...



[fergie would be so proud of this one]
and my personal fave, from the kooky Krusty...
[what a nut!]


Let me leave you with some wise words from Apu...


[He and I mean that from the bottom of our donut-loving hearts!]


[photo taken by MURSE1 © All rights reserved. edited by juligie™]

No comments: