Monday, July 23, 2007

I <3 Harry


Hey folks! So the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series was released this past Saturday, July 21st. I pre-ordered my copy and dragged rye-uhn-air-ick to the Grand Hallows Ball for Border's midnight release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We didn't get home until after 2am and I've just spent the entire weekend reading the book - yes, I already finished it... I'm a dork.

I'll have my report on the Grand Hallows Ball later this week. I would have done it over the weekend, but I was a bit pre-occupied. Blame J.K. Rowling for writing such a great series... I just couldn't put the book down! If you haven't gotten your copy yet, what the hell are you waiting for?! Go to Barnes & Noble , Borders/Amazon, wherever and get it NOW! And if you haven't read any of the Harry Potter series... you're seriously missing out.

Until next time dorks...

No comments: