Thursday, April 19, 2007

Robots In Disguise!

In anticipation of the upcoming release of the new Transformers movie, I was scouring the net for info surrounding the new feature-length film and came across some stuff you may or may not have seen. But first things first...

I grew up in a household in which Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream were household names and I'm tremendously dissapointed in the amount of change in the movie, but I suppose that with progression comes change - change that isn't necessarily for the better. Optimus looks like crap. Bumble Bee is a Camaro?! And what the hell is Megatron? Isn't he supposed to be a gun?





I do have to say that some of the character designs are quite neat though. I love what they did with Jazz and Ratchet. Those two look pretty darn good.




For more on the upcoming movie:
http://www.transformersmovie.com/
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=115458

I need these!!!




I saw these Nike Free 7.0's on niketalk.com a little while back, but there wasn't much info on them at the time. So I decide to look them up on Google earlier today to see what's going on with them and I found a website selling the pair for $58...but they were sold out...and it was just a pre-order! Crazy! I'm going to have to do some hunting for those.




Pictures of these Nike Air Trainer III's surfaced a while back also and I have to say that I kinda like 'em. I don't need them, but if I saw them at a decent price, I just might have to buy them solely on their tie to Transformers.

That's it for today...
Until next time!

No comments: