Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh Mio Perbacco!*

I am overwhelmed with the fabulousness that has arrived in my email.
Speechless. and i feel bad for my wallet....that thing will be supermodel thin.

A fabulous collabo with MAC Cosmetics, Hello Kitty and Henri Bendel is coming. Mac will be launching their Hello Kitty Collection at Henri Bendel's Fifth Ave location. Lucky sons of.
[image courtesy of mac cosmetics/henri bendel]

Gucci has great gift ideas for valentines day. Can't go wrong with classic GG pattern and hearts to show her (ahem, me!) you care ;)

[image courtesy of gucci.com]

Look at you, all ready for v-day. we're glad to help. more suggestions to come ;)

*that's in ode to my gal pal. we're learning italian so we can slyly talk/email smack about others. translation via freetranslation.com: oh my gosh.

No comments: