Sunday, October 21, 2007

RETSIRHC's WEEKLY 5 - WEEK #2

Sorry for the delay. I've been studying all this week for one midterm and all I can say is that I'm glad it's over. Here are some things that got me through the week.

1. Vitamin Water - XXX



I'm not a fan of energy drinks. Just one of those small ones will have me wiggin' out. I'd rather feel refreshed all the time than be wired. My beverage of choice is Glaceau Vitamin Water's XXX. Trust me, there's nothing dirty about this drink. I bet they named this XXX because they knew someone as hot as (insert insanely hot person's name here) would drink. Or, the three X's represent acai, blueberry, and pomegranate (triple antioxidants). I'd type out Vitamin Water's description of it, but I prefer that you'd purchase one, read the label, and drink it yourself. I wouldn't put it in my 5 if I didn't believe in it.

2. Tiger's Milk


I told my friend that the only meal I had for the day was Tiger's Milk. He looked at me with a confused face.

I pack a few of these and save them for the little breaks in between studying. Best paired with water. I'll take any variety. I'm still trying to figure out why they named this Snickers killer Tiger's Milk. Whatever though... tigers are awesome.

3. Visine



Some of my friends keep a bottle of Visine right next to their body spray. They tend to use both right before they head out to go eat massive amounts of food like they haven't eaten in days.

Waking up at the butt crack of dawn getting only 4 hours of sleep doesn't leave my eyes at their whitest. Not to mention, they hurt a little from the annoying sunrise. Putting eye drops in took some practice. I'd tilt my head back, prepare to drop one in my eye, and have it land on my cheek. After getting it down, I must say that my eyes feel great.

4. Fitted Hats



For the days when you just gotta get up and go. Cover up the bed head and get the day crackin'. You're a sucker if you're still wearing one with any stickers on the brim. Sorry.

5. Bed



Everyone loves their sleep. If I could, I'd eat my bed. You cannot resist your bed. It's where magic happens. It's where dreams come true. No matter what, your bed will be there when you get home 12+ hours later.

No comments: