Thursday, September 13, 2007

Neighborhood.jp Web Store Opening


Just when I thought Neighborhood.jp opened its internet doors, I thought the web store would be all ready to go. If you roamed around their site, you would know that I was wrong. Boo hoo.

However, the NBHD site opens its web store TODAY.

The web store currently stocks two web exclusive tees.

(Images via neighborhood.jp)

Vog Tee (Long Sleeve) 7350 Yen ~ $64.31

Vog Tee (Short Sleeve) 6300 Yen ~ $55.13

The yen to dollar exchange rate is relatively weak right now so it's a good time for those overseas purchases. Most Japanese retailers DO NOT ship internationally. Shoot me an e-mail if you need a proxy to make purchases and ship em out to you. I know some pretty good ones that have better rates than some of the web based proxies out there.

Have a good day, folks. Don't suck.

No comments: