Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello, Barbie!

[photo courtesy of barbiecollector.com]
After my Birthday Barbieque (like my play-on-words? hehe), Leslie, a pal of mine, was telling me the latest scoop on Barbie. She too is a Barbie fan and she told me the most coolest news:

Another big collabo is coming our way!

[she's in their fall catalog! photo courtesy of barbiecollector.com]

The Hello Kitty® Barbie® Doll is set to hit stores on September 14. It will be a pink label barbie, which means it does not have a "run" limit and should be found at most retailers, premiere destination to be at Walmart. Also, it can be purchased on barbiecollector.com.

Golly, yet another thing to watch out for! I also can't wait for the Tokidoki & Hello Kitty Collabo too!

There was a Hello Kitty Barbie that was released before:
[photo courtesy amysvp1]
Looks super rare. Luckie....

1 comment:

Nina said...

i just got that barbie catalog in the mail!