Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Comic Con ISN't only for the fellas...

Ladies!
Check out some reasons why you
CANNOT
miss this year's Comic Con...

(fr top left to bottom right: Jonathan Jackson, Alex O'Loughlin, Mike Shinoda, Andy Samberg, Paul Wesley, Edward Burns)

(fr top left to bottom: Dane Cook, Skeet Ulrich, Josh Keaton, Jason Behr)

and my Two Reasons:

(Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki)

yes, they all will be attending. yes, i know. it's crazy, i'm shocked too!
they'll all be promoting...uhh..stuff.

ok, ok,
fellas...i will post your reasons tomorrow ;)

(photos courtesy of provided link. click on link to see photo source.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I wish I could go. Who wants to pay my plane ticket? Or at least take pix of Skeet who is the SEX!

juligie™ said...

haha, i will take as much pix as i can of the above hunks, esp Skeet (just for you!) gosh, such a hard job, but someone's gotta do it ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the Supernatural boys too.

Actually I like a lot of those guys. Paul Wesley is also a real hottie (I'd be going to see him if I were lucky enough to go to Comic Con!) They are airing two more parts of the Fallen trilogy he did on ABC Family all next weekend so I guess I'll have to settle for that! (And hope for good CC pics!)